Ford KA anywhere to be found?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jocke85
  • 7 comments
  • 843 views
Messages
17
Im 96% done with the game and been collecting all sorts of skylines etc. from the used car lot but i still havent found this car anywhere except for one seasonal event i saw it in :o I know the car sucks but would be cool to have since my m8's got one.. So is it just me or is this car even more rare than the FGT used to be? :D
 
It pops up in my UCD all the time. Next time I see it I'll get it for ya
 
Id really appreciate that m8! ^^ Anything i can do in return for ya?
 
Id really appreciate that m8! ^^ Anything i can do in return for ya?

Na it's cool. :D

Noticed guy above has it. so if you don't get it from him ill sort you out. :D
 
Back