Ford Lm Gt 750pp Suzuka

meagainstyou GTP_MeAgainstYou PureGT_MAY
Hi guys,

Can someone give me a good tunning for this car on suzuka.. i can't drive this car correctly because it spins a lot:(

Anyone can help me please!?!?!....

there's a ton of different tunes all over this board.

Possible solutions:
turn tcs on
turn asm on
don't hit the throttle so hard
drive slower

Check my garage thread for a setup. See my signature below for the link. :) Still a beast, but a lot more manageable.

Learning to drive the car as a true expert (all aids off) will certainly reward you with the fastest times on this car. However, If your like me and just want to drive this sexy beast, I suggest turning on Active Steering: Strong, TCS: 4. If it still acts up then turn ASM: on. These three setting will definitely simmer it down and you'll still be reasonably fast. As you're getting good start turning off the settings one by one.

Mine is quite managable with TCS OFF, ASM OFF and ABS set to 1. 👍 Turning them on might actually make it worse. ;)

thanks guys...

i prefer all aids off, and i play with all the other cars in that way, but this one was making me nuts... I'll try your tips;)

I do suggest to set ABS to 1, the brakes are set for this setting, you will need to change them if you're not using ABS. :)

yeah.. just abs to 1, sure;) but i have been a mess with this car with no tunning... so i want to try something else

yeah.. just abs to 1, sure;) but i have been a mess with this car with no tunning... so i want to try something else

How has NLXARosa's tune been working for you? Did you have to tweak it much?

The reason I ask is I was in a race earlier where you pretty much blew the field away in the GTLM...best I can imagine doing for the whole race without RBE is a 2:05 first lap and successive 1:59s in a GTR, but that's just never going to win me a race at 750pp pro currently.

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

How has NLXARosa's tune been working for you? Did you have to tweak it much?

The reason I ask is I was in a race earlier where you pretty much blew the field away in the GTLM...best I can imagine doing for the whole race without RBE is a 2:05 first lap and successive 1:59s in a GTR, but that's just never going to win me a race at 750pp pro currently.

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

You raced mine earlier to and GTP_Wanna_B who came second behind me, i think he uses my GTLM tune as well.

You raced mine earlier to and GTP_Wanna_B who came second behind me, i think he uses my GTLM tune as well.

I remember that race, I was juuuust able to keep Wanna_B in sight by the end of the race, but I came third in what I considered to be a beautifully tuned Corvette. But you mate, completely disappeared!!

I just can't win in the Corvette, 2nd, 3rd, 2nd, 5th, 2nd etc, but there's always someone in a GTLM or something else that disappears into the lead.

I'm usually very good at Suzuka, I was regularly bang on th epace against the best here in 600PP and F430 vs GTR...but with this event I feel my tuning is really letting me down.

I will definitely try your tune mate.

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

The Corvette is not to great in this event anymore, it can win but its hard work and you really need to make a good break to get there. If someone catches your slipstream your toast in a Vette.

Hey MeAgainstYou,

Yesterday i started driving with it. But without theese settings the car is not driveble :P After setting theese settings i gets a lot better. Still you have to get used to it. Hope this will help you. Thnks to Dragonistic.

Set Up
Power: -33
Weight: 88%
Tyres: R2/R3
Downforce: 20F 35R

Suspension
Ride Height: -10F -15R
Spring Rate: 5F 6R
Dampers: 3F 9R
Toe: +0.20F -0.50R
Camber: 1.5F 1.0R
Brake Balance: 7F 5R

Other
Max Turning Angle: 40
TCS: 0
ABS: 1

Transmission
1st Gear: 2.250
2nd Gear: 1.518
3rd Gear: 1.114
4th Gear: 0.872
5th Gear: 0.788
6th Gear: N/A (see note under description)
Final Gear: 3.806

Marco / RaWRespect

Rawrespect says good.
This is a good setting.but i change some of the values:
Toe in front negative in 2.5 and in the rear positive 1.7
abs 3
power -32
i hope it help.
I win several times.
Doctorben gives to me the complete setting.
Thanks.

Back