Ford MK IV Race Car & Chaparral 2J (never driven)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akradax
  • 13 comments
  • 1,229 views
Messages
177
Messages
Akradax
Offer me some good cars for those mentioned above.

This cars i got from trading, they are in mint condition (NO MILEAGE), cost me a lot to get them, so serious offers please.

Interested mostly in LM and Racing GT Cars, so just offer something good.

Cheers!
 
Last edited:
Both my cars for yours two? A little expensive trade, considering what i gave for them.

Im at work so ill connect and disconect every one in a while, but will answer for sure
 
i can give you a nascar for the 2j
 
Both my cars for yours two? A little expensive trade, considering what i gave for them.

Im at work so ill connect and disconect every one in a while, but will answer for sure

I will stay logged in today so if you decide to pm me, I'll answer immediately.
 
I will answer to all of you today, off to do some more work.

Cheers!
 
I have a Ferrari P40 & a Lambo Miura I can trade for both...
 
I have a Ferrari P40 & a Lambo Miura I can trade for both...

What do you mean you can trade for both, 2 cars for one of mine?
 
What do you mean you can trade for both, 2 cars for one of mine?

My Ferrari P40 & Miura for your Ford MK & Chaparral
 
I am late on the power curve here but I pm'd ya about the 2J if it is still available.
 
I have a 0km XJ13 for the Mk IV
 
Back