Epic-Name Messages 27 Messages johan12345678 Jan 15, 2011 #1 Looking for any of these. If you have one, tell me what you want and I'll get it. (of-topic! except for the lancias and these, what other Group B cars are in the game? These are the only ones I've seen.)
Looking for any of these. If you have one, tell me what you want and I'll get it. (of-topic! except for the lancias and these, what other Group B cars are in the game? These are the only ones I've seen.)
PagodaTop Messages 332 Messages the_dirty_ho Jan 15, 2011 #2 Are you looking for the road or rally Renault? I have the road version
Epic-Name Messages 27 Messages johan12345678 Jan 15, 2011 #3 Rally. Im collecting the Group B cars from early wrc.
priesty_lfc Messages 3,660 Bristol Messages priesty_lfc Jan 15, 2011 #4 I have the Starion, pretty sure its not Group B tho. On topic, I have the RS200 Rally (stock 0miles) and white/red Road car stock too
I have the Starion, pretty sure its not Group B tho. On topic, I have the RS200 Rally (stock 0miles) and white/red Road car stock too
HBR-Roadhog Messages 6,318 West Virginia Messages HBR-Roadhog Messages HBR Roadhog Jan 15, 2011 #5 I have the following older rally cars '85 RS200 '85 Pajero '84 Starion '69 Bluebird '85 205 Turbo 16 '85 Delta S4 '77 Stratos also have some newer ones
I have the following older rally cars '85 RS200 '85 Pajero '84 Starion '69 Bluebird '85 205 Turbo 16 '85 Delta S4 '77 Stratos also have some newer ones
GTShadowKing Messages 2,010 Portugal Messages jikamehameha Messages JShadowKing Jan 15, 2011 #6 I have the Renault Maxi Turbo rally Can trade day 18 What do you have?
Epic-Name Messages 27 Messages johan12345678 Jan 15, 2011 #7 I would be able to trade my Jaguar xjk 13 for two group B cars, if that's not interesting I can offer something else. But discussing this on forums is such a drag. I don't have time today, anyone who is intrested add me on psn: Johan12345678
I would be able to trade my Jaguar xjk 13 for two group B cars, if that's not interesting I can offer something else. But discussing this on forums is such a drag. I don't have time today, anyone who is intrested add me on psn: Johan12345678
HBR-Roadhog Messages 6,318 West Virginia Messages HBR-Roadhog Messages HBR Roadhog Jan 15, 2011 #8 Typing from the steering wheel is a much bigger drag. I already have the Jag so no interest there. I would be interested in an RUF BTR or a Jag XJ220 road car.
Typing from the steering wheel is a much bigger drag. I already have the Jag so no interest there. I would be interested in an RUF BTR or a Jag XJ220 road car.