Ford RS200 Road Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter hot_shoe
  • 12 comments
  • 607 views
Messages
109
Messages
OPTION_XIII
Like the title says. Never done a trade before. :scared:
 
are you looking for the regular one or the race version. i have one of the regular ones.
 
I have an unmodified one in both Red and White, but I am booked for a while
 
are you looking for the regular one or the race version. i have one of the regular ones.


The regular one. Anything you want in particular? I've been heckled by people wanting an SilEighty, which I have.
 
add wrapture. i will send next time i can but it might be a while.
 
have that to trade, will exchange for a tommy kaira zz-II if you have it?

I wish I had it, but sadly I don't. Anything else you want?
 
Jahgee, how long is a while? A few days, or hours?
 
Anything you would like in exchange?
 
i have you on the 25th. sorry about the wait
 
Back