Ford Taurus NASCAR Roush Racing/Valvoline #6 Mark Martin 1999

  • Thread starter Thread starter tankuroded
  • 19 comments
  • 5,258 views
Messages
6,429
Indonesia
Paint booth
Messages
FMecha_EXE
history-100-years-of-ford-racing-1994-valvoline-ford-taurus-driver-mark-martin-helped-ford.jpg

6back.jpg


This was the racing modification for the regular Ford Taurus in the Japanese and early (bugged) US version of Gran Turismo 2. So, why not? ;)

GT2-TaurusR-JP.png

(note: car on this picture was installed on an empty/RX-7 A-Spec LM)
 
Love it, man! I've been a big fan of NASCAR since I was about 5 years old, and my all-time favorite driver was Mark Martin himself.
 
Taurus stock car. Yup. 👍
BTW, I noticed that all the 2010 & 2011 NASCARs are gone. Man I miss them.
 
Going to spam "GT2" all over the place...
 
Mark Sterling Martin won the first ever Daytona 500 in 1991

  • Mark Martin never won a Daytona 500
  • You're thinking of Sterling Marlin
  • The first Daytona 500 was in 1959, not 1991.
Does anyone on this website actually know anything about NASCAR?
 
  • Mark Martin never won a Daytona 500
  • You're thinking of Sterling Marlin
  • The first Daytona 500 was in 1959, not 1991.
Does anyone on this website actually know anything about NASCAR?

You kinda missing the joke.
 
Back