Ford Taurus SHO

  • Thread starter Thread starter RacingPerson
  • 8 comments
  • 760 views
Messages
98
Messages
Falken-Ducky
Id really like to have 1 of these and if someone has 1 ill trade.
 
have one if you would like to trade.

send me an fr on ps3.
 
I have one and it's replica of NYC Taxi. :D
 
I need a ford taurus sho. I need one for one of my youtube videos if anyone has one hit me up on ps PSN XxtoofastforyaxX thanks.
 
I need a ford taurus sho. I need one for one of my youtube videos if anyone has one hit me up on ps PSN XxtoofastforyaxX thanks.

Talk about hijacking someones thread. Thats pretty bold of you. I see you have a thread of your own so why hijack someone elses.
 
yo bro i wasnt talkig to you and i hacked noones thread
 
Toxicxscar3cr0w
yo bro i wasnt talkig to you and i hacked noones thread

Learn some grammar there dude. You should take a second look at the AUP

And no one said hacking, he said hijack, this is this guys thread, for the car he's looking for. Stay in your own thread instead of trying to take someone elses trade.
 
yo bro i wasnt talkig to you and i hacked noones thread

Learn to read and write. I said HIJACK not HACK. Yo is not a word and I am not your bro. You need to go back read the AUP and learn proper trading etiquette also.
 
Back