Ford trans-cammer

  • Thread starter Thread starter tejsodi
  • 9 comments
  • 1,748 views
Messages
156
Messages
tejsodi
How much is the ford trans cammer and can u buy it in the "new car dealership"? I haven't been on in a while and I don't wanna go on to b dissapointed.. I'm lazy ahahah thanks!
 
Definitely a premium... but I can't remember how much it is.

It goes sideways a lot as part of a deliberate design feature which allows you to drive looking through the side windows instead of trying to see over that insane hump.
 
Aha alright man thanks add me on psn when it's up tejsodi I'll gift u a car :)
 
Definitely a premium... but I can't remember how much it is.

The Trans-Cammer costs 725,000Cr which is pretty steep if you ask me. I might consider buying it myself if I get the chance.
 
It's worth the money. The Art Morrison Corvette'60 is the same price but not quite as good.
 
I bought the Trans-Cammer and it is pretty good but the first thing I did was to dump those god awful ugly rims that were on it stock!:crazy:
 
I got it last night nd I'm in love with it.. great car hands down!!
 
Good to hear it :D

Thanks for your offer of a gift car - it's very kind but you don't need to do that ;)
 
Technically, you don't have to buy the car if you simply want to test it out. You can use this car in Arcade mode (select it from the 'arcade only' list), without actually having to purchase it.
 
I had that car and I lost it after having my ps3 corrupted. From my experience with it, I can tell you it will be one of the last cars I will be buying again.
 
Back