- 467
Hi i am just curious if i have it wrong but i thought the RS2000 (RS 2000 Rally car also) and Focus Rally Car '99 were from the UK . I like to race in the Extreme .. European Championships .. In there you compete against the RS2000 ..
So I bought one from the UCD only to find it say's it is from the USA .. Is this a PD glitch or is it manufactured in the USA not the UK ? The RS2000 (Rally car also) Ford Rally car '99 are 3 cars i cannot use in the European races is this the same for everyone ?
So I bought one from the UCD only to find it say's it is from the USA .. Is this a PD glitch or is it manufactured in the USA not the UK ? The RS2000 (Rally car also) Ford Rally car '99 are 3 cars i cannot use in the European races is this the same for everyone ?