Formatted my PS3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lavaman
  • 3 comments
  • 567 views
Messages
310
England
Manchester
Messages
LAVAMAN_82
Will I have to re-download all the stealth cars and chromelines?

Obviously I have my save backed up but has anyone actually done this? Will my save still work! Have to say I'm quite worried in case it doesn't

97%complete, around 900 wins, 50000miles driven, 36 A spec, 35 B

It's currently downloading a 608MB Update files. I'll do the full install after this and pray to god it works! lol
 
Sorry can't help you honestly...
...But I guess it should work. 👍
 
You may have to download them again. I'm not sure if the files you download are the actual cars or just a key to unlock them...
If the files were only a couple KB then it's just the key.

If they were really big, that might be a problem but otherwise I don't see why it matters. Or were you just wondering?
 
Yes, you will have to download them again.
 
Back