Forming A Honda NSX Stock Series, Need Some Test RacesFinished 

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
JUNGLIS7_MASS1VE
Hi,

I was thinking of starting a one-make championship that would use a proper driver's car that is challenging to drive and relatively quick, but not undrivable, overpowered or dull to drive.

What better chassis for this criteria than an NSX?

Specifically, the car for this championship will be the Acura NSX LM Race Car '91
(see here: http://www.kudosprime.com/gt6/car_sheet.php?id=1015)

No performance modifications will be aloud for this event.

Car Preparation

To ensure that no one gets a sneaky advantage, I suggest you take your car to the pit service on the main menu and change oil, improve body rigidity, restore body rigidity (if you have used your NSX before) and overhaul engine (again, you only really need this if you've used your NSX before).

You will need to purchase Racing Intermediate and Racing Heavy Wet tyres as there may be rain in some races.

You will also have to choose a driver number unique to you (if you want to take part in these races, state the driver number you're occupying in this thread), I call dibs on number 95. You may use any number font or background style you like.

To make the event a great spectacle, I strongly recommend respraying your car's body (and wheels if you want to) to give it your own personal touch. It will look good on the replay if we all have a variety of custom colours. You may use any colour for body and wheels that you like.

Rules

- Try to keep it clean, though bare in mind accidents may happen.
- Do not quit unless absolutely necessary (i.e your house is burning down), don't be a bad sport. Remember, those opponents in front of you may spin out as well so you could catch up, racing is unpredictable.
- Be reasonable when you're trying to overtake; give each other space if you're side by side, if there isn't enough space on the road, ease off the throttle a bit. Basically, just avoid accidents as best as you can.

Regulations

- Acura NSX LM Race Car '91
- Racing Hard tyres only (excluding int/wet tyres during wet weather)
- As said before, all performance upgrades are not permitted
- You will not be allowed to adjust your car (i.e ride height, camber, gearing etc)

Race Information

- Races will last for around 30-45 minutes
- Fuel/Tyre wear will be on
- First test race takes place at 16/07/16 at 16:00 BST, I will keep this thread updated on future times and dates for the next races
- Will open the lobby at 15:00 BST
- Lobby title will be "Acura NSX LM Cup"

Hi,

I was thinking of starting a one-make championship that would use a proper driver's car that is challenging to drive and relatively quick, but not undrivable, overpowered or dull to drive.

Specifically, the car for this championship will be the Acura NSX LM Race Car '91

Car Preparation

To ensure that no one gets a sneaky advantage, I suggest you take your car to the pit service on the main menu and change oil, improve body rigidity, restore body rigidity (if you have used your NSX before) and overhaul engine (again, you only really need this if you've used your NSX before).

You will need to purchase Racing Intermediate and Racing Heavy Wet tyres as there may be rain in some races.

You will also have to choose a driver number unique to you (if you want to take part in these races, state the driver number you're occupying in this thread), I call dibs on number 95. You may use any number font or background style you like.

To make the event a great spectacle, I strongly recommend respraying your car's body (and wheels if you want to) to give it your own personal touch. It will look good on the replay if we all have a variety of custom colours. You may use any colour for body and wheels that you like.

Rules

- Do not quit unless absolutely necessary (i.e your house is burning down), don't be a bad sport. Remember, those opponents in front of you may spin out as well so you could catch up, racing is unpredictable.
- Be reasonable when you're trying to overtake; give each other space if you're side by side, if there isn't enough space on the road, ease off the throttle a bit. Basically, just avoid accidents as best as you can.

Regulations

- You will not be allowed to adjust your car (i.e ride height, camber, gearing etc)

Race Information

- First test race takes place at 16/07/16 at 16:00 BST, I will keep this thread updated on future times and dates for the next races
#10. This looks fun, cant wait to get racing

Hi,

Car Preparation

Rules

Regulations

Race Information

Can we start early

If anyone looking at this thread right now wants to tag along, feel free to do so, the race will start in around half an hour

Probably going to try and organize this event again for the same time next week (July 23rd at 16:00 BST). I did kind of post this thread last minute anyway, which is why no one else really joined. Sorry about that.

Back