Formula 1 or 2 from the sixties...

  • Thread starter Thread starter nurburgring
  • 10 comments
  • 2,193 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
602
France
Dijon, France
Messages
URBANCOCKPIT-1
Since all the car lists are closed, I'm opening a new thread about one kind of car I am really disappointed to not find in the GT5 car list.

I am talking about all the Formula 1 (or formula 2) cars from the sixties. I was dreaming about racing them on the Nurburgring, exactly like in the golden era of the Formula 1.

b1_zoom_Lotus33R9_zf.jpg


Why did they choose deliberatly to ignore this kind of cars ?




And where is the famous AC Cobra ?
 
Maybe we'll get one when the game is out. Or maybe not. The thing is we don't know yet. So it may or may not be in GT5.
 
Maybe we'll get one when the game is out. Or maybe not. The thing is we don't know yet. So it may or may not be in GT5.

Born in Lille, but living in Montréal, Québec. Where do you live ?
Not writing french, I think it is against the rule in this forum.
PM if you want...

I just cross my fingers about the cars I would love to drive...
 
Oh yeah, man! That's a dream! How about the F1 cars in the '80s and early '90s? Lotus-Renault 86, McLaren-Honda 88 driven by Senna and Prost, Williams-Renault 92 by Mansell...

Please, be in GT5!!!
 
Those cars would be awesome to have no doubt.

The cobra is in the game. Most likely we will see both the AC Cobra and the Shelby Cobra.
 
Those cars would be awesome to have no doubt.

The cobra is in the game. Most likely we will see both the AC Cobra and the Shelby Cobra.

Yes, yes, yes ! :)

And the Mercury Cougar too.
 
Yes, yes, yes ! :)

And the Mercury Cougar too.
Yes the 67 Cougar XR7 is confirmed on one of the trailers 👍 I would love to see them surprise me with a 69 Cougar Eliminator like the one on my avatar. That car is a beast.
 
Yes the 67 Cougar XR7 is confirmed on one of the trailers 👍 I would love to see them surprise me with a 69 Cougar Eliminator like the one on my avatar. That car is a beast.

Exactly what I tought when looking at your avatar ! :)
 
Good eye 👍

My first muscle car was a 69 Cougar XR7 I liked it so much I went and bought another one a couple of years later.

I also had a 68 Mustang coupe, a 71 Firebird, 74 Firebird, 85 Transam and now drive a 2001 Mustang.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back