Formula 1 Pirelli British Grand Prix 2021Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 883 comments
Not wishing to brag, but it does appear that there was some accuracy in my predictions (mind you, even Mystic Meg could've come up with what I suggested), but to go for an outright fabrication and trying to palm it off as evidence smacks of total desperation. It's utterly abhorrent and is at the very least dishonest, verging on an attempt to cheat.

One thing I am curious about is this:

“The Stewards note, with some concern, certain allegations made in the Competitor's above letter.

“Such allegations may or may not have been relevant to the Stewards if the Petition for Review had been granted.

“The Stewards may have addressed these allegations directly in any decision that would have followed. The Petition having been dismissed, the Stewards make no comments on those allegations.”

Now either Karen is claiming that Lewis deliberately tried to kill Max and is saying that to the Stewards (which is extremely dodgy ground) or he's saying that the Stewards are biased and couldn't tell their arse from their elbow (which is probably even worse). It's a shame that the FIA are going to chalk it up to 'We're not going to indulge your tantrums any longer' rather than punishing him for bringing the sport into disrepute, which Red Bull have done on multiple occasions over the last 1.5 weeks.

Last edited:
Honestly, i can't understand why RedBull are going through all that trouble to portray Hamilton as a total villain in this incident. All it does is hurt their public image and they are basically making fools out of themselves. And it's not like Hamilton wasn't penalised at all to justify even slightly this behaviour-he did get a 10-second penalty at the end of the day.

It's just astonishing that they went to the trouble of using one of their limited filming days to send Albon round Silverstone to try and mimic HAMs scenario as if that would ever prove anything.

"So you see, Albon in this 2019 Red Bull couldn't make the corner without hitting an imaginary car that wasn't there, so he used his brakes instead. Proof if ever you needed it that a different driver in a different car on a different day in different conditions could never have made that corner."

Bonkers.

I have found the real reason Red Bull has been fighting this so hard...

Go Do It GIF by Saturday Night Live

On being surprised that the stewards judged Hamilton to be 'predominantly' – but not wholly – at fault​

“I don't think I did anything wrong there. Like I said, we were racing hard, and of course that corner is very fast, but I don't know how I had a percentage in that fault.
tenor.gif

View attachment 1070512
The thing is that is exactly how Verstappen thinks, which is why we see aggressive driving from him all the time. He thinks it's always the other guy's responsibility to avoid a crash.

I don't believe him. He's too talented to not see what he could have done differently and behind red bull's closed doors, they've made sure he knows.

View attachment 1070512
That's got me worried. It's this kind of approach that I fear will cost him the championship... He must think about the big picture an secure points whenever he can instead of going for broke each time.

I don't believe him. He's too talented to not see what he could have done differently and behind red bull's closed doors, they've made sure he knows.
Behind closed doors at RB I'm sure they're busy worshiping at the Altar of Super Max and blowing smoke up his behind about how he's the greatest racer that's ever lived.

They've hitched their wagon to the mythos they've built around him, there's no getting off now.

View attachment 1070512
Further from that interview:

“He goes for that move, he commits to the move. Of course I’m going to make it difficult for him to make the move. But as soon as he commits to the inside and is getting alongside me, I open up the corner, and then I’m going to leave him space."

Funny how the analysis shows that he turned into the corner with a tighter radius than the corner itself, effectively closing the door on Hamilton?

Watching this video which has been posted before, you'll notice how the lines behind the car converge quicker than the radius of the turn, especially at 1:43.

Behind closed doors at RB I'm sure they're busy worshiping at the Altar of Super Max and blowing smoke up his behind about how he's the greatest racer that's ever lived.

They've hitched their wagon to the mythos they've built around him, there's no getting off now.
To me, he's worthy of that praise and support, just like Lewis was back in the day.

The reason I don't believe him (or the team) though is that if he has a couple more DNF's, I can't see Red Bull winning either championship.

I’m not sure how anyone can defend red bulls bs at trying to play the blame game given this is Horners attitude when the boot is on the other foot

1627741816873.jpeg

Please do continue ….

Last edited:
Back