FORMULA-1 RACE CAR

1st buy the $31g's  ford mustang , sup it up to max hp then, 2nd get the IA International A Liscense and finally 3rd,     beet the 150 mile endurance race with the mustang (no contest, wayyy too fast for the bot racers).

u get 200g's + a formula 1 race car worth $375g's.  it has great handeling, its worth the wait!

(Edited by CARPOCALYPZ at 6:42 pm on July 17, 2001)

(Edited by CARPOCALYPZ at 6:43 pm on July 17, 2001)

You don't always get the F-1 car.  You only have a 25% chance of getting it.  I got the friggin Lupo Cup car 2 times in a row before I got my F-1.  Good thing a piece of tape was doing the racing and not me, I'd hate to sit there for 3 hours racing on an egg track.

What car did you use to use the tape trick? my LM s2000 and Team Oreca Viper both bounce of the wall right into the pits every lap.

the F-1 IS BAD FOR Test track racing cuz it only goes about 200 mph. although it has some bad ass acceleration which is good on most tracks. i guess it goes 0-60 in 0.1 seconds.

I use Escudo for the track.  Actually, mine bounced off the wall into the pit all the time also.  I stuck a little twisty tie in the well of the analog stick to make the car turn slightly to the right; it works great.

hey summoner and they say cheaters never win!!! :D  thats a great idea it beats sittin there for hours!!! what do u do for tires? do u use the super slicks and never pit?

I am not complaining but, I here more an more people complain that they have to race endurane races. That what it means endurane race... I also had to race endurance 150  4 times before I got the formula 1 car. But I enjoyed it every time.... I am not tring to start trouble it just seems like alot of people are not enjoying the game......

Hey all, i used the ford mustang, in the american made section, i pitted in a few times, had some fun spinning out the opponents. it took me an hour and a half.  MAKE SURE IT IS FULLY BEEFED UP!!!!  hint: washing and changing the oil in your car increases the horse power!

Back