Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix 2026Formula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 38 comments
  • 728 views
Antonelli having immense levels of luck this season...
 
Max Verstappen wins the Sprint Race!
 
Lots of attrition.

Max and Lewis walked away from everyone.

McLarens go bang.

Ah well. Might not stay awake for Qualifying. Hope the race is better. 😤
 
Quali delayed
 
The Ferraris looked clearly faster than the Mclarens and quite close to the Red Bulls. With George starting at the back and the new update on the Kimi's Merc not looking up to the task, unless we get a very crazy race, I can't see George finish in the top 5 and Kimi might just be told to bag the points and not anything stupid so I think we are looking at our top 3 finishers again being the same and possibly in the same order for the race tomorrow.

A wet qualy would be much welcomed! 😏
 
Russell just doesn't have what it takes to be a world champion. He has been hugely underwhelming this season.

I wouldn't be surprised if Max manages to claim P2 in the driver's championship.
 
Back