Formula Championship Beaten!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nissan_Z32_90
  • 7 comments
  • 1,149 views
Messages
227
Messages
Nissan_Z32_90
So I finally found the PD F1 car to do the Formula GT with. I used my wheel (driving force GT with force feedback set to 1 out of 10) Let me tell you, I have NEVER been this physically beaten by a freaking video game. (my entire upper body is sore!! guess 20 laps per track will do that to ya, LOL) Yes long trips in a car are very tiring as you all should know, but this was insane!! Any thoughts from others who have beaten it with a wheel?
 
I usually get to the 3rd or 4th race, then get way too pissed off to continue lol. If I get out in front from the start, its smooth sailing(still not really as you have to be careful not to spin out) but usually they spin me out all the time its really annoying! I'll beat it this weekend hopefully.
 
It was fairly easy for me to win...especially the tracks that you can cut corners...I know, I know. But when you have 11 other Formula's on your tail, you have to resort to something. Suzuka killed me. I got spun at least 6 times and had to come from dead last with 3 laps to go to win and still won!!! Got gold in all races my first try. Man I'm gonna be feeling this in the morning...
 
Congrats! I have the DFGT wheel as well, but how do you change the settings on it? Thanks :)
 
Options menu. Should be a pic of the wheel to change settings.

Oh, no wonder I never saw it. :lol: I always use the controller on the menu and the wheel on races only.
 
So I finally found the PD F1 car to do the Formula GT with. I used my wheel (driving force GT with force feedback set to 1 out of 10) Let me tell you, I have NEVER been this physically beaten by a freaking video game. (my entire upper body is sore!! guess 20 laps per track will do that to ya, LOL) Yes long trips in a car are very tiring as you all should know, but this was insane!! Any thoughts from others who have beaten it with a wheel?
Good job but FFB set at 1 ? I use a PWTS set at 5 which is like 20 or higher on the DFGT :)

I was a little sore afterwards.
 
Back