Formula Drift Long Beach 2011(Feat. Slammed Society Showcase) Pictures and Video

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShortAznGuy
  • 1 comments
  • 9,114 views
Messages
746
Messages
dukie827
I went to Round 2 of the opening of this year's Formula Drift season at Long Beach, California and took some pictures and video footage that I thought you guys might like. I got there late so I didn't get the best seats in the house but I was able to get some nice pictures while everyone else was watching the event. Most of the pictures are of cars that didn't make it into qualifying and cars from the Slammed Society Showcase by Fatlace.

Also check out the video at the bottom of this post.

NOTE: I was going to place this in the "Cars in General" forum because many of the pictures are from the Slammed Society Showcase by Fatlace but I also have pictures and videos of FD and decided to place the thread here instead.

Most of the pictures on top are of the Slammed Society Showcase.

dsc08808t.jpg


dsc08809.jpg


dsc08811li.jpg


dsc08812jk.jpg


dsc08814of.jpg


dsc08815e.jpg


dsc08816s.jpg


dsc08817.jpg


dsc08819o.jpg


dsc08822t.jpg


dsc08823g.jpg


dsc08825b.jpg


dsc08827e.jpg


dsc08828gd.jpg


Panda?
dsc08831w.jpg


dsc08832k.jpg


dsc08834o.jpg


dsc08835g.jpg


dsc08837o.jpg


Slammed Society
dsc08841h.jpg


dsc08842x.jpg


First corner
dsc08843f.jpg


Second corner
dsc08844ol.jpg


Matt Powers's S14(second place finish)
dsc08806m.jpg


Alex Lee
dsc08839.jpg


Chris Licup
dsc08840n.jpg


You can see Tyler McQuarrie and Daijiro Yoshihara if you look carefully.
dsc08846.jpg


Tyler McQuarrie's 350z
dsc08847jt.jpg


dsc08849s.jpg


dsc08853r.jpg


dsc08856y.jpg


dsc08857.jpg


dsc08859h.jpg


HKS IS
dsc08861a.jpg


dsc08862p.jpg


dsc08864z.jpg


dsc08866pp.jpg


RTR-X
dsc08870.jpg


dsc08871i.jpg


Chris Forsberg's OTHER drift car
dsc08875x.jpg


Jeff Abbott's Miata
dsc08876.jpg


Roland Gallagher's S13
dsc08877.jpg


Toshiki Yoshioka's(?) S13.5
dsc08878v.jpg


dsc08879h.jpg


Jeff Jones's FC RX-7
dsc08880.jpg


dsc08882t.jpg


speechless, haha
dsc08885.jpg


Slammed Society
dsc08886c.jpg


dsc08887s.jpg


A little too low
dsc08891b.jpg


dsc08892p.jpg


dsc08893g.jpg


Best seats in the house? hahaha
dsc08913u.jpg


Chris Forsberg and Matt Powers's "One More Time"
dsc08916f.jpg


Justin Pawlak and Daijiro Yoshihara
dsc08917q.jpg




Current standings:
1. Justin Pawlak
2. Matt Powers
3. Daijiro Yoshihara
 
Nice pics man look like it was a good event.
 
Back