formula gran turismo cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter biggestoilguy
  • 1 comments
  • 644 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
10
Can I win all of these cars. I finished the nurbring course and got one. And I finished another race were I think i was supposed to get one, but got some closed wheel silver thing. Where else can I get these cars?

Word up, I haven't slept in awhile. One other thing, what does the f-1 look like, I don't guess I have it. 55% complete, finishing the last endurance race as I write.

biggest
 
The Formula GT cars are a modification of the real F1 cars. There are no "real" F1 cars like there were in GT3.

Also, sleep might be a good idea, because searching for Formula Gran Turismo or looking in the FAQs would tell you more. You might also want to consult the prize car list so you can know what you should expect to win.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back