Formula Gran Turismo glitch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brecht
  • 9 comments
  • 3,161 views
Messages
38
Messages
BrechtDecancq
Don't know if this has been posted before, but couldn't find a thread about it.

I was doing the Formula Gran Turismo championship in A-spec. During the race on the Nurburgring GP Strecke, the AI always spins on the same place almost every lap.

When you exit the chicane just before the last corner, the AI always runs wide and makes a 360 degree spin :dunce:

Any other GTP members came across this?
 
Don't know if this has been posted before, but couldn't find a thread about it.

I was doing the Formula Gran Turismo championship in A-spec. During the race on the Nurburgring GP Strecke, the AI always spins on the same place almost every lap.

When you exit the chicane just before the last corner, the AI always runs wide and makes a 360 degree spin :dunce:

Any other GTP members came across this?

Its been mentioned before, but during the race I ran in the championship, they only spun for the first 13 laps when two cars (2nd in points was one of them) crashed and literally sat there, right in the grass just off the pavement supposedly DNF'ing. Apparently, the AI realized they couldn't spin off the corner because nobody else had a spin for the rest of the race and the two crashed cars never finished.
 
i know a little cheat lol, if you know the guy behind you is 2nd in the championship, let him get a lead, but keep up with him then when he gets to that chicane he WILL spin and you will have a clear lead in the championship xD
 
i know a little cheat lol, if you know the guy behind you is 2nd in the championship, let him get a lead, but keep up with him then when he gets to that chicane he WILL spin and you will have a clear lead in the championship xD
How is that a cheat? Why don't you just pass him before hand and let him spin out on his own since he'll do it anyways.
 
How is that a cheat? Why don't you just pass him before hand and let him spin out on his own since he'll do it anyways.

It has to do with which pace level he's driving at.
 
I posted on this too... Even re-tried the race after to see if the AI cleared up and no... Sad but kinda funny...:dopey:
 
It doesn't only happens with the F GT's in happens with all cars and races round the nuburgring GP or F
 
I remember a similar thing in GT4 for races on Laguna Seca, AI drivers would overshoot the corner after the corkscrew, spinning out all the time. The B-spec driver would do it too so I always had to keep the pace slow, but you'd still win regardless.
 
I remember a similar thing in GT4 for races on Laguna Seca, AI drivers would overshoot the corner after the corkscrew, spinning out all the time. The B-spec driver would do it too so I always had to keep the pace slow, but you'd still win regardless.

I remember this too. Wasn't it most noticeable when in MR cars?
 
Speaking of "glitch".. I ran each race individually to learn them and they are all gold. So tonight I did the championship and won the first 5 races. When I got to the last one, Suzuka, it wasn't raining but before the race you could see spray from the cars so I just stayed with the racing soft tires.

First lap was fine and the entire field pitted and changed tires but I stayed out. Then the game freaked out. I don't know exactly what happened but I couldn't go faster than 100 mph if I did my tires went instant dark red and I couldn't stay on the track.

Of course I was passed by everyone so I tried to change tires. I tried them all, every one was the same. At the end of the race I was 4 laps down. I still won the championship but after I exited I went right back in and kept reloading until I got the same conditions and I tried it and won the race.

Talk about a glitch.
 
Back