formula gran turismo in dream car championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter knavish
  • 2 comments
  • 2,109 views
Messages
193
Messages
knavish
lol. anyone else do this? im also doing this on bspec right now. i admit, its not too much a challenge but as i said before, i like to "set it, and FORGET IT!"

i just had a level 0 bspec driver beat the first race easily.

for some reason i always thought that the formula championship should be the last race in extreme mode. whatever car you had by time you reach the dream car it's already pretty much a joke anyways.
 
I must admit i used it in B Spec only and it was rather fun I suppose.
 
I've been using it to power-level additional drivers so I can have them on stand-by in case they're needed for the endurance races. The experience slows down significantly by the third go around.
 
Back