Formula Gran Turismo League - Preseason Race July 17th! -1 Spot Open

  • Thread starter Thread starter iGuitar93
  • 102 comments
  • 5,823 views
Hey everyone don't forget their is a practice race tonight!
 
What time is the room opening up?
 
Now. Room is up. 1472 6118 3615 5264 6449
 
Any chance we can make this earlier on Sundays. Like starting race around 4-5:30PM Eastern?
 
I can no longer take part in this league sorry guys. I hope the league goes well and good luck to everyone taking part.
 
PSN:mustardaddict

I will miss the 2nd race at Indy road course, and the September races.

I'll be around all winter after that. Add me *mustardaddict on PSN and I'll do the first race hopefully. I strongly recommend TCS with this beast, its a doozy....
 
PSN:mustardaddict

I will miss the 2nd race at Indy road course, and the September races.

I'll be around all winter after that. Add me *mustardaddict on PSN and I'll do the first race hopefully. I strongly recommend TCS with this beast, its a doozy....

No TCS. Mustard just can't handle it. :sly:

BTW Mustard, I got an F10 two days ago. I'll admit it is different than F2007. After the first few laps, I would have agreed that it was harder to handle then F2007. Eventually I got used to the tail whipping out more (a brake bias adjustment softened that for me), and adjusted to its different feel. I thought it could carry more speed into some corners, but maybe I was imagining it. Or it braked better, doubt that, who knows. Although, tackling R130 at Suzuka is a little unnerving in the F10. First complex was hairy at first too. The extra wheel vibrations were an issue too. Any suggestions for that?

4:15AM post, geez Mustard get some sleep.
 
Last edited:
TCS is allowed. Some other people have asked if we can move the time earlier. I've been considering that but I sometimes have family functions on Sundays and would not be able to host the races that early.
 
Hey guys don't forget their is a race tonight. Their has been very low participation and if it continues I will probably have to cancel the series. So show up tonight! The race is in an hour and ten minutes.

Edit! There is no race today. I had my days mixed up. Sorry! Next race is july 31.
 
Last edited:
Can I make a schedule suggestion? There is way too much time in-between races. The previous league I was in had attendance drop when it wasn't every week. Its a little easier to remember when the races are every week.
 
Is the race happening today? Haven't heard much lately.
 
Let's postpone it to next week. Then we can start having races every week. I'll send everyone a message notifying them of a schedule change.
 
Let's postpone it to next week. Then we can start having races every week. I'll send everyone a message notifying them of a schedule change.

Dare I even ask.
 
Back