Formula Gran Turismo Livery Exchange

NihilismOnToast
Methinks not...
Would anyone like to swap their Formula Gran Turismo car for my red one plus a few paint chips I'll throw in to sweeten the deal? The livery I seek is the yellow and black one. It is reminiscent of Jordan GP and the Renault 2010 livery. Send me a PM and we can sort out a deal.

I have several matte colours and a few other interesting ones.

My Livery:
hTTqF.jpg

Last edited:
I also got one in that color and I would liko to trade it for the force india alike or the silver and black.

Hope you dont mind using your thread. I bumped it and didnt take more of the forum space creating another

^ After you apply the new 1.5 update to the game you gain access to an online store (via the games GT Life screen) where you can buy a few cars. The FGT is available in green for me and other people are getting different colours.

Im going to spend 1 million on mine right now so the deal for me is off.
You can still trade with the OP

I am still open to offers folks. Also, anyone who wants to swap liveries is free to use this thread of course.

I ideally would like a silver FGT, big Mclaren fan. Not sure what all the colours are though. I have a blue FGT if anyone is interested. (Wished we were able to change the colour ourselves)

I ideally would like a silver FGT, big Mclaren fan. Not sure what all the colours are though. I have a blue FGT if anyone is interested. (Wished we were able to change the colour ourselves)

I'm interested in the Blue FGT but I only have All White FGT :guilty:

I have a blue/white one, and I'm open to offers for swapping!

Want to swap for the rare full blue one, gotten from the actual used dealerships after 4 hours of checking? :D

I'm really sad that I bought this one a day before the patch, could've gotten a different color. :(

Haha, no thanks mate. I appreciate the offer -- but think of it this way: in a month's time, the blue ones will be the rare originals!

Unless of course there are blue ones in the OCD.

Want to swap for the rare full blue one, gotten from the actual used dealerships after 4 hours of checking? :D

I'm really sad that I bought this one a day before the patch, could've gotten a different color. :(

Wanna trade for an all-white one? ;)

Sure, anything's better than this color. I'd even take a pink one if it existed. :P

Didn't do engine/chassis repair on mine though, dunno about yours.

Latest Posts

Back