Formula Gran Turismo - Looking for Used Lot Racecars

  • Thread starter Thread starter SS_1182
  • 20 comments
  • 919 views
Messages
1,173
Messages
user27564
I have an original color FGT for trade, engine rebuilt, chassis restored. I'm looking for rare-ish racecars found only in the used lot. Make me an offer, I'm about to get a different FGT in another color so...


thanks
 
Another color!?

How?
 
They're available in many colors now in the online used lot. I'm buying an orange one here shortly.
 
I'll give you the PUG 908 HDI FAP in return?
 
What color is it, the blue one? I just bought that car last night. Peugeot 908, right?
 
Right, and the blue one yes, too bad. Wanna trade anyway? ^^
 
Let me see how much it sells for... :)





Edit: Can't be sold. :(
 
Let me see how much it sells for... :)

Anything from my garage, I have 2 Mercedes Sauber C9's, each well over 5m Cr in the UCD.
 
i have both the 908's, mazda 787b, minolta, toyota 7.
 
I'm interested in the 787B, but let me see what other offers I get first. If anyone can offer me the 787B Stealth I'll deal in a heartbeat. That's a real long shot though, I know. Lol. :)
 
BMW M3 GTR and a peugeot 908 team oreca?
 
Looking for less common cars. Thanks though.
 
2J race car '70?
 
M3 GTR isnt common
 
I know, but I just don't care for that one that much. Sorry M8.
 
ok how about a gt40 racecar, the 69 blue and orange one? not glitched either!
 
I have that one. :(


I'd also prefer a car from say '88 and up. There was some racecar in the used lot that said Playstation 2 on it. Wish I could remember what it was.
 
i have a Nissan R92cp for trade. but i can't trade until tomorrow. what color is your FGT?
 
probably a judd lemans car....got a new gt40 spec 2 race car?
 
I'm interested in the 787B, but let me see what other offers I get first. If anyone can offer me the 787B Stealth I'll deal in a heartbeat. That's a real long shot though, I know. Lol. :)
I can give you a 787b for it. But not the stealth version sence stealth cars can't be gifted
 
Back