Formula Gran Turismo numbering system/possible new variants

Cuba
Charleston, SC
that's classified
Regarding the Formula Gran Turismo car, I was wondering if there are any plans to add a numbering system to the car, similar to the former Race-Modified cars? Also, I was further wondering if there would be a second version of the Formula GT, or if it had been considered?

And if so, what configurations do you have in mind?

I would say a series which includes these and other cars in a long race championship is more important but I wouldn't mind it.

A new Formula Gran Turismo variant? Make it have the same 3.0L V6-Turbo engine as the X2014 fan car, plus KERS, it'll make like 1200HP, it should have the design of an authentic 2014 Formula 1 car.

A new Formula Gran Turismo variant? Make it have the same 3.0L V6-Turbo engine as the X2014 fan car, plus KERS, it'll make like 1200HP, it should have the design of an authentic 2014 Formula 1 car.
This has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

The OP is also stating if one day we could have more Formula GT variants or not.

Don't get me wrong.
While that sounds grand, and all, I'd much rather have a no-BS variant which is closer to 800 hp if I were to request it to be made. It's not something you take and do half-cocked. The 2004 Formula GT is a mixture of different regulations and aerodynamics, but not so ridiculous as to where it would be unrealistic. It has a 3.5 L V12, with about 900 hp, but has less aero grip than contemporary cars of the game's release. It had its own racing championship ingame. But, like what you said about authenticity, the hypothetical one would need a 2014-esque design, but the idea of a 3L V6 is non-sensical. It'd end up with something smaller, probably from 1.6 Turbo up to 2.5 Turbo.

That, however is not the point of the post.

Furthermore, I never stated nor intended to imply a request for a second FGT variant, I just asked if it was being considered. Moreover, I'm sure it's (FGT) been discussed already in the suggestions thread anyway.

All I asked about was if they were considering a numbering system for the Formula GT that is currently in GT6, and out of curiosity if a second FGT variant was being considered. I wouldn't waste my time in such a fashion to ask them (PD) to make this car or that car. Nothing more, nothing less.

Anything else?

Back