Formula Gran Turismo quetion....

  • Thread starter Thread starter baldgye
  • 6 comments
  • 937 views
Messages
6,079
Germany
Germany
Can you use the F1 2010 or F1 2007 for this race??
Is it worth saving up/grinding the money to get either of these cars???

As the actual event is pretty vague in its rules and I keep hearing conflicing reports about what you can, and cannot use
 
no you can't... only the GT Formulas are alowed.
 
Correct. You definately can't. I was burned by this. Check out the thread I started https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=139195. I spent over 8.5 hours of driving time alone over a period of two days to buy an F2007 for $12,500,000 that I can't use in any race, except a "specifically F1" restricted race made online, Practice, and Photo Travel.

The race car for the race you are refering to can be purchased in the "Used Car Lot". I seen the car there about 5-6 game days after I purchased the F2007. It costs around 4,500,000.

VDOP
 
Says right there... "Entry Requirements: Cars - Formula Gran Turismo"
 
Says right there... "Entry Requirements: Cars - Formula Gran Turismo"

yeah it does, but it dosn't explain what that is, as in GT3 for example the Polophony 1 and 2 both looked acted and sounded like F1 cars...
 
Correct. You definately can't. I was burned by this. Check out the thread I started https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=139195. I spent over 8.5 hours of driving time alone over a period of two days to buy an F2007 for $12,500,000 that I can't use in any race, except a "specifically F1" restricted race made online, Practice, and Photo Travel.

The race car for the race you are refering to can be purchased in the "Used Car Lot". I seen the car there about 5-6 game days after I purchased the F2007. It costs around 4,500,000.

VDOP

alright, fair enough... I was thinking of doing what you did but wanted to make sure before I beasted away all that cash
 
yeah it does, but it dosn't explain what that is, as in GT3 for example the Polophony 1 and 2 both looked acted and sounded like F1 cars...

It explains it perfectly. Formula Gran Turismo is the name of the car. If it included the Ferrari F1s, it would say "Entry Requirements: Cars - Ferrari F2007, Ferrari F10 ‘10, Formula Gran Turismo."
 
Back