Formula Gran Turismo Race TonightFinished 

Canada
PE
BionicDerp
Not all the information is finalized yet, but it will be in about an hour. This is a sort of semi-formal race, so be as clean as possible.

Bathurst

22 Laps (35-40 minutes)
Mandatory Pit and Tire Change (RS --> RM) [Recommended]

Time: 10:30
Progression: 10
Weather: 0% at Start / 25 Times / 0% Surface Water

Heavy Damage
Fast Tire Wear
Real Grip Reduction
Real Slipstream
No Boost/No Visual Damage
No Penalties

Tuning Prohibited

We're going to hold a short Qualifier, likely only two or three laps, and go from there.

To avoid incidents, I ask that you hold your position unless someone in front of you has a very bad start. Another rule is that if you knock someone off track,cause damage to them, or bump them wide, that you wait for them and give them their spot back.

Please be as polite as possible. Room number and race time will be posted here when it is known. :)

Not all the information is finalized yet, but it will be in about an hour. This is a sort of semi-formal race, so be as clean as possible.

Bathurst

22 Laps (35-40 minutes)
Mandatory Pit and Tire Change (RS --> RM) [Recommended]

Time: 10:30
Progression: 10
Weather: 0% at Start / 25 Times / 0% Surface Water

Heavy Damage
Fast Tire Wear
Real Grip Reduction
Real Slipstream
No Boost/No Visual Damage
No Penalties

Tuning Prohibited

We're going to hold a short Qualifier, likely only two or three laps, and go from there.

To avoid incidents, I ask that you hold your position unless someone in front of you has a very bad start. Another rule is that if you knock someone off track,cause damage to them, or bump them wide, that you wait for them and give them their spot back.

Please be as polite as possible. Room number and race time will be posted here when it is known. :)

I'll be there

Haha think I went to join right when you closed the room... Thought my game crashed for a second.

Alright, the race will start at around 10:30 - 10:35 PM EST. Hope to see at least a few people show up. :P
Haha think I went to join right when you closed the room... Thought my game crashed for a second.
Accidentally made it friends only.

Back