- 1,737

- Massachusetts
- Ettick_
I was testing out a Formula GT tuned for the RACE F3500 championship (525hp 650kg) on Spa and noticed that my tires (RH) were wearing out at roughly double the rate of the tires of the other person in the lobby. He ran 10 laps and his tires had the same wear as mine after 4 laps, 9 in the front 10 in the back.
I decided to test if the tires were glitched by doing a burnout. The rear tires wore out completely, all the way to 0, within 30 sec or so. I then did the same thing in a fully tuned Supra RZ and Cebera Speed 12 with the same tires and they wore out much slower. The rigidity was degrading since I'd driven the car a lot, so I fixed that but the tires still wear out almost as fast.
Is this a glitch? If so, how do I fix it?
I decided to test if the tires were glitched by doing a burnout. The rear tires wore out completely, all the way to 0, within 30 sec or so. I then did the same thing in a fully tuned Supra RZ and Cebera Speed 12 with the same tires and they wore out much slower. The rigidity was degrading since I'd driven the car a lot, so I fixed that but the tires still wear out almost as fast.
Is this a glitch? If so, how do I fix it?