Formula Gran Turismo tune/setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter Esvees
  • 1 comments
  • 5,323 views
Messages
18
Ok, so I finally bought a blue one yesterday (ironically just as it's available in the online dealership it appeared in my used car list) and just like I remember in GT3, there's night and day difference between any other car and a formula 1 car. Everything happens so much faster and any mistake gets compounded into a huge crash in the blink of an eye.

I've tried fiddling with the TC a bit to make it more manageable, but I think I mainly need more practise and a good setup. I'd like it to still have a pretty good turn-in, but also be able to barrel out of a fast corner at full throttle without fear of loosing the back end.

Anybody got a good tune that made it reasonably manageable and allowed you to win the championship in A-spec?
 
Back