Formula Gran Turismo..

  • Thread starter Thread starter fabianw
  • 10 comments
  • 2,517 views
Messages
121
Messages
Element504
Sooo.. after like 2 hours of grinding, I see the Formula GT in the UCL.. I have 4.6million dollars, and I'm a little XP short of level 24..You guys think I can reach both of those in time before the GT is gone? I can do two more races..
 
Last edited:
Is it on the top as just arrived or at the bottom. Also see if you can do just 1 race and get the XP 2 of them you might be pushing your luck.
 
Isn't the formula 5.5 mil? Unless you can get 900K in 2 races, I you might need to do some serious car selling.
 
Well, Right now I just did a race, and there are 3 other cars under the GT, so that's one more race..

XP: 140128/145923
Money: 4,782,090


The GT is 4,819,100
 
I'm not sure if you get more experience points for doing an endurance race, but if so you could try one of those... I also think that completing races with a lesser car gets you more points like it did in GT4, but I might be wrong on this.

As for cash I think the best you can do is the American championship (at Indy). Make sure you win because you are close to the limit - if it JUST arrived you'll only have 2 more races before it's gone.

Other than that, sell cars in your garage for money. The Formula car will be worth it. Just make sure you don't sell something that you can only win once or it'll be gone forever.
 
Nine was 4.8 mil and a million more to redo the chassis and engine.

Depends on the mileage how much it is going to cost you.

Doing races seems not to reset the used car lot but every few hours.

Just do not do license tests that do reset them.
 
I'm doing a race on the European Championship worth 7k XP and 83k Cash, so I'll get it

Just so sad that the almost 5 million dollars I've saved since I had the game will be gone :(
 
500k Engine Overhaul and 500k Chassis Rebuild, lol
 
I'm doing a race on the European Championship worth 7k XP and 83k Cash, so I'll get it

Just so sad that the almost 5 million dollars I've saved since I had the game will be gone :(

No worries, look on the bright side:idea:.....it will be the perfect time to go for the Penniless Trophy!

Good luck
GTsail
 
Back