Formula Gran Turismo?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rkk01
  • 15 comments
  • 2,108 views
Messages
197
I skipped the event that needed the Formula GT - didn't have either the credits or the xp the one time I saw it in the used dealership...

Anyhow, still waiting to pick one up and go back an do those events.

Anyone know how frequently they come up and what credit budget I'll need?

Cheers
 
They seem to come around extremely random, you'll just have to be patient, and it will show up.
They cost around 4.8 million.
 
It costs 4.800.100 and it does come around extremely random. Just save up the credits, and then keep cycling through the used car dealership with the trick explained in other threads. Go to license B1 skip till B5 and voila a new lineup in the used card dealership.
It might take a while though, it took me 1,5 hours a few days ago.
 
I have a question about the FGT. Well I just got mine and I was wondering, do they need a 500,000 chasis rebuild right out of the used lot? I'm driving mine now in B spec and I've heard the way you tell if they need rebuilt is by watching the tire wear and if it wears more on one side than the other than it needs rebuilt, right?

Thanks
 
I have a question about the FGT. Well I just got mine and I was wondering, do they need a 500,000 chasis rebuild right out of the used lot? I'm driving mine now in B spec and I've heard the way you tell if they need rebuilt is by watching the tire wear and if it wears more on one side than the other than it needs rebuilt, right?

Thanks




I think so. I thought someone said they need both the chassis rebuild AND an engine rebuild. So, another 1,000,000 cr. :drool:
 
I'm at 93% and haven't seen one once. I check it every 4 or 5 times I load a track.
 
I think so. I thought someone said they need both the chassis rebuild AND an engine rebuild. So, another 1,000,000 cr. :drool:

Well the options to rebuild both are available but idk if there necessary (for me yet not gonna run the FGT Championship just yet) I've ran acouple races and it seems fine in B spec, even tire wear, motor wise it beats the crap out anything I'm racing against at the moment so I'll leave it be.
 
Easiest way to find it- start a practice session, quit out, and you have 6 new cars there. I did this for around 4-5 minutes and it showed up.
 
Easiest way to find it- start a practice session, quit out, and you have 6 new cars there. I did this for around 4-5 minutes and it showed up.

I tried that for 2.5 hours actually and it didnt work, and I tried cycling with the license test for another 5 hours ( this is real time I'm not exaggerating, I kept track cuz I was annoyed) and it didnt show so than I just decided to go back to racing and than acouple days later it showed up, Thankfully.
 
I have a question about the FGT. Well I just got mine and I was wondering, do they need a 500,000 chasis rebuild right out of the used lot? I'm driving mine now in B spec and I've heard the way you tell if they need rebuilt is by watching the tire wear and if it wears more on one side than the other than it needs rebuilt, right?

Thanks

I don't know about yours, but my 'new' FGT only had 7.5k miles on it, so I passed on the engine rebuild and chassis refresh. All I did was an oil change with hardly any tuning and won in A-Spec with only a little difficulty (curse you, Monaco and rainy Suzuka). Did another oil change and dominated B-Spec.

After using my FGT numerous times to power-level extra B-Spec drivers through Dream Car Championship, I'm still waiting to notice any severe handling issues or horsepower losses when I take her for a spin in A-Spec before doing the engine and chassis work.
 
Yup. I'm testing it out now. Already changed the oil but opted out on an engine rebuild/chassis maintenance.
 
I know on GTPSP this car couldn't hold a candle to the F2007.
I wonder if it is the same in GT5?
 
I got really lucky with mine.. got lvl 24, checked the lot and wholah... it was there.. i nearly crapped myself because of all the threads of people saying they have been looking for days.. but somehow i got mine right after i was able to :D
 
Goddamn this thing is badass. I was whining quite a bit about how long it had taken and I pretty much forgot all that after testing it once. Now I'm trying it out on all sorts of courses.
 
Back