- 59
- alex210181
I am currently working on getting the Formula Gran Turismo, but theres just one thing that worries me.
After finding out about the F10 and F2007 restrictions I decided not to buy them atleast not yet. But are there any similar restrictions, i mean its not an F1 car but still open cockpit.
So just wondering if theres any restrictions for online play, such as possible tracks(excluding dirt and snow etc) but just for normal race tracks like the nordschleife and le mans. Or if theres a restriction that everyone in the lobby has to only use it etc etc.
Thanks in advance for replies.
Alex
After finding out about the F10 and F2007 restrictions I decided not to buy them atleast not yet. But are there any similar restrictions, i mean its not an F1 car but still open cockpit.
So just wondering if theres any restrictions for online play, such as possible tracks(excluding dirt and snow etc) but just for normal race tracks like the nordschleife and le mans. Or if theres a restriction that everyone in the lobby has to only use it etc etc.
Thanks in advance for replies.
Alex