Formula Gran Turismo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chivo1991
  • 12 comments
  • 776 views
Messages
15
Messages
CHIVO1991
Looking For a FGT in white/green only.

Cars up for trade:

FGT White/Blue
Bugatti Veyron 16.4
R10 TDI Race Car
GT By Citroen Race Car
Ferrari F10
Ferrari F2007
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
787b Race Car
GT-One Race Car
908 HDi FAP
Zonda R '09
RX 7 LM Race Car
Castrol's TOMS Supra '01
NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
GUILA TZ2 carrozata da ZAGATO '65

Or 5 Paints From:

Silver/Chrome
Matte Black
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Light Red
Matte Green
Matte Light Green
Matte Light Blue
Color Shift Chameleon Orange
Color Shift Maziora Mazeran

Looking to trade ASAP
 
Last edited:
Fontana Huh!

Moreno Valley Here LOL


I dont have the Car, Just thought I'd say whatsup to a Local haha,


Good Luck with the Trade Bud
 
I got white/green for the white/blue
 
Fontana Huh!

Moreno Valley Here LOL


I dont have the Car, Just thought I'd say whatsup to a Local haha,


Good Luck with the Trade Bud

Haha whats up!
 
I Have Green/White with little bit of red ;)
When you want to trade I can trade in about 3 hours when I'm at home.
I am looking for your F1 or F2007
 
I have the Green/white and can trade right now
 
I Have Green/White with little bit of red ;)
When you want to trade I can trade in about 3 hours when I'm at home.
I am looking for your F1 or F2007

sorry i wanted right now 3 hours is a bit too much its 1am here :scared:
 
Back