Formula Gran Turismo

  • Thread starter Thread starter erdct
  • 10 comments
  • 617 views
Messages
83
have no idea for a car to trade so suggest one!

You send first.

Tanks
 
Last edited:
colour is it ?
 
I think is grey.

castrol sticker on the side
 
i would be interested for my Ferrari but you say send first and your just a newbie
 
which ferrari you give me?

When you want to trade?

If i agreed to send fist please dont fool me, because last week happens to me.
 
Ferrari 458
 
Tanks but no.

I have one 458.
 
ok
 
have a look in my garage in my signature and let me know if there is anything you want in trade for the FGT.
 
shangspong

Toyota 7 Race Car '70

I can trade in 2hours.

And you?

You agreed to send first?
 
ahh sorry I have literally just bought that for myself. nvm
 
Back