Formula GT and 908 and McLaren F1

Messages
274
Messages
iSchimmy
Hey guys I have a

Blue FGT
908 Team Total
McLaren F1
SuperGT GT-R Xanavi
and alot more just name it.


Willing to give all of the above ^^ for a X2010.
for trade.


I'm looking for a
Other Colored FGT.
X2010
BMW Mclaren F1 GT-R Racecar
787B
Sauber C9.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
I have a White FGT and would like your blue FGT
 
If you had an R10 id give you an X2010. If not, ill take the Peugeot, as long as it isnt used too much....
PM me if interested.
 
I'll trade my blue FGT for your white FGT.

Also are you willing to trade a X2010 for a 908 Peugoet?
 
I'll give you a Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel for the 908 and a F2007 if you have it?
 
I got the 908 now, X1 for the F2007?
 
Back