Formula GT as hard as the Nascar series?

  • Thread starter Thread starter carlagracie
  • 13 comments
  • 1,895 views

carlagracie

(Banned)
Messages
120
Messages
detlionsfan69
Thinking about buying the Formula gt car but if the races are as hard as the nascar series I wont bother with it. So does anyone know if these races will be easier than the nascar?
 
I found the Nascar races easy. Did you do them with all the aids off?
 
nope everything on except for daytona...
 
I hope the Formula GT competition is easy enough to win first time. :S, I really don't want to do it twice considering the time it'll take.
 
I feel exactly the same On the matter . Answers on a postcard please .
 
The Formula GT championship is pretty brutal. If you think the NASCAR events are difficult, you'd do well to stay away from it.
 
Last edited:
looks like I just saved 4.8 million. Thanks
 
SCREW DAYTONA WITH NASCAR. i get raped by them every time. -___-
im from Japan. and i honestly think JGTC DTM BTCC F1 is way better than ... NASCAR. yes i know there are NASCAR fans out their but seriously...... lols. its like racing with my Juan Montoya Nascar singing the Merry go around song.... and then BAM i get spun around.... FML :)
 
looks like I just saved 4.8 million. Thanks

It's worth buying for the practice. You'll need it for the significantly faster X1 challenges. You know you want to. All the cool kids are doing it. You do want to be cool, don't you?
 
if you would like to beat nascar adjust your settings by turning abs off. then adjust your trans to 199 for the none circle tracks, make sure your down force is maximized and put soft tires on. when bob was racing i think he was a level 22 or 23. hope this saves you a couple headaches. same applies to a spec mode but im assuming you're better at driving then bob so it should be even easier.
 
Agree with Sum1, formula gt is the hardest series I've encountered. Finally found the right setup to beat the series but on Suzuka rain, for some crazy reason the A.I. decided to pull a quick one on me. Around lap 15, I was leading by 20+ seconds and they ended up passing me at 18 even though I made no mistake. Never seen that happen before, but I won the series lol. If you want a challenge until you unlock the X1 challenge, formula gt is definately worth a shot.
 
It's worth buying for the practice. You'll need it for the significantly faster X1 challenges. You know you want to. All the cool kids are doing it. You do want to be cool, don't you?
No, believe it or not, some people don't bow n to peer pressure and do what everybody else is doing just because...
 
No, believe it or not, some people don't bow n to peer pressure and do what everybody else is doing just because...

Just one lap. C'mon. What's it going to hurt. You can quit any time you want right after. It'll be fun.

:lol:
 
This post saved me. Thanks!

if you would like to beat nascar adjust your settings by turning abs off. then adjust your trans to 199 for the none circle tracks, make sure your down force is maximized and put soft tires on. when bob was racing i think he was a level 22 or 23. hope this saves you a couple headaches. same applies to a spec mode but im assuming you're better at driving then bob so it should be even easier.
 
Back