Formula gt car

• Thread starter Zeebaah
  • 16 comments
Denmark
Denmark
Math588y
hello I just recently started playing grand turismo 5 and I've now gotten gold at every race both a and b spec up to endurance. Just missing the extreme formula gt. I've been reading it costs 5million but I still haven't found it at the used car dealership.
Am I still able to get this car, or do I need to do something first to unlock it?
I haven't really done any of the special events and got IC licence(gold all up to)

Please need help

hello I just recently started playing grand turismo 5 and I've now gotten gold at every race both a and b spec up to endurance. Just missing the extreme formula gt. I've been reading it costs 5million but I still haven't found it at the used car dealership.
Am I still able to get this car, or do I need to do something first to unlock it?
I haven't really done any of the special events and got IC licence(gold all up to)

Please need help

When the game came out I faced the same issue, although they added a feature later where PD would update a exclusive car dealership and that always had the FGT. Sadly, PD closed the server down.

I guess the only way will be is to keep refreshing the UCD.

When the game came out I faced the same issue, although they added a feature later where PD would update a exclusive car dealership and that always had the FGT. Sadly, PD closed the server down.

I guess the only way will be is to keep refreshing the UCD.
Okay thanks, going to start on the endurance races then

Please need help

I created an account on this site to ask this same question. I havent been able to find the Formula Gran Turismo in the UCD and I have cycled it through it so many times I have seen other rare/expensive cars appear multiple times. I will keep trying and report back if I am able to find it (I am not optimistic through).

I created an account on this site to ask this same question. I havent been able to find the Formula Gran Turismo in the UCD and I have cycled it through it so many times I have seen other rare/expensive cars appear multiple times. I will keep trying and report back if I am able to find it (I am not optimistic through).
Thanks, I'll let you know if I get one

Guys, I remembered the Level 24 ticket can give the FGT, F2007 or F2010. If you are still level 23 make sure you back up your data with a USB to reset back if you've won the unwanted car.

I hope your still able to obtain this ticket, someone else had the same problem.

Guys, I remembered the Level 24 ticket can give the FGT, F2007 or F2010. If you are still level 23 make sure you back up your data with a USB to reset back if you've won the unwanted car.

I hope your still able to obtain this ticket, someone else had the same problem.
When do you get that ticket?

Based on what I have read and researched, I believe you receive a lvl 24 ticket after you complete every Endurance race as well.
Ah okay, I sadly just reached lvl 34.maybe I should just start over then

Ah okay, I sadly just reached lvl 34.maybe I should just start over then
Very sorry I just found out that you have to win bronze trophy in all Endurance Series events on A-Spec or B-Spec.

Last edited:
I mentioned that when you play european cup on extreme FGT comes more often in UCD.(if this can help you too i used bugatti 16.4 veyron)

I mentioned that when you play european cup on extreme FGT comes more often in UCD.(if this can help you too i used bugatti 16.4 veyron)
finally, something different because i got bored of licence tricks and race tricks

Latest Posts

Back