Formula GT Championship *Prize Car*

  • Thread starter Thread starter GeeTea
  • 20 comments
  • 5,330 views
Messages
63
Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia
Hey guys, I'm so happy I just finished the Formula GT Championship! all in first place
69.gif


however...

the prize car was a "Caterham Seven Fireblade" :indiff:

I was expecting ALOT better than this!


anyone else got the same car? or is it randomly?
 
Really? That is BS. I havent tried yet but if that is the only prize, i wont try until im really bored and have nothing to do.
 
This is what I got, is a rare car which is fantastic handling.
 
You always get the Fireblade ;)

I was disappointed, too... but even more disappointent about the money you get for winning. 91.500 Cr for a 20 Round/25 Minute Race, and for a championship where you have to buy yourself a 4.8 Million Cr. expensive car? Epic Fail!
 
God, this game is just disappointment after disappointment.
 
Well you will do plenty of other events that will give you way better cars for half the effort so it all balances out.
 
I bought the fireblade a couple of weeks back from the used dealers. Looks like i'll be getting two.
 
I got to level 26 without it and I'm not interested in the torture...Bob can get it in B Spec..:)
 
Well you will do plenty of other events that will give you way better cars for half the effort so it all balances out.

I have gotten plenty of ****** cars other than the Furai, Minolta, Toyota 7. So many skylines or S2000, so many useless Audi prototypes..:grumpy:
 
I too got the Caterham after getting all golds in the championship. I hoped for something better but to be honest I'm doing the events for the XP to unlock some more of the endurance events.

Going to be a nightmare doing the same championship in B-Spec mode though. Not looking forward to that.
 
Really? That is BS. I havent tried yet but if that is the only prize, i wont try until im really bored and have nothing to do.

So because the reward sux, like 95% of rewards, you will not do one of the most interesting and challenging championship of the game ?
That's an odd way of playing this game.

The FGT races are the most intereting ones in the regular races. It's the only one you have the exact same car as the AI, and for once you wont lap the AI after 2 laps.

Going to be a nightmare doing the same championship in B-Spec mode though. Not looking forward to that.

I did it with a level 22 Bob, he won easyly (except at Monaco).
But you have to caoch him all the way till the end, make sure you keep a good pace and slow down at some places (like the last chicane at Nurburgring)
 
So because the reward sux, like 95% of rewards, you will not do one of the most interesting and challenging championship of the game ?
That's an odd way of playing this game.

The FGT races are the most intereting ones in the regular races. It's the only one you have the exact same car as the AI, and for once you wont lap the AI after 2 laps.



Im not that much interested by the FGT car. The sound isnt that great and depending on the track, it just goes too fast. Of course, i will do that championship and hope it will be fun but i dont have the urge to get home and get to it...esp knowing it will give me a car i already own.
 
God, this game is just disappointment after disappointment.

HAHA that is the best post I read today..
The game has yet to disapoint me.

Cars you win are just a bonus.
You won credits didn't you? So you can buy the car you was hoping for.
 
The way I see the prize situation is this. It is indeed a disappointment that you do not get an amazing ride for winning. However, what do you want. Save up your cash for the one you really want. Do the dream car championship 5 times, you have 5 million and you can buy some cool stuff. This game has evolved into a collecting game instead of a get a cool car, sell it, get rich and repeat until you have gobs of cash. However, the Caterham is an amazing feat in automobile history. So I will not get too upset when I win it. If I do. It will be some time before I am willing to get owned again.
 
We have a prize car listing, ya know. No need to act all surprised about rewards. Could've saved yourself the trouble. And before you say it, I don't believe in the concept of "spoilers" for a racing game.
 
If i recall I completed some pretty easy championships and won a Minolta and a Veyron, I'd say it evens itself out over the course of the game.

R
 
Hey guys, I'm so happy I just finished the Formula GT Championship! all in first place
69.gif


however...

the prize car was a "Caterham Seven Fireblade" :indiff:

I was expecting ALOT better than this!


anyone else got the same car? or is it randomly?

I hope this is the prize car, I've been wanting one of these for ever! I gotta finally spend the time to do this event.

My opinion, Bob the driver gets more cool cars then we do in A-spec.
 
I'd love the Caterham! Sounds like it'll be a lot of fun! Sounds a good prize to me :)
 
The little Caterham is superb!
Also, nobody complained for receiving a great car for easy and short events, but you are complaining about the?! Come on!

Winning the FGT is a great achievment you should be happy about it, not mourning about a car when you have hundreds others.
 
It's not that you get a Caterham... it's that you get a Fireblade.

90hp motorcycle engine, when they can be had as Caterham7's with a 260bhp Cosworth. Powered as such, they shot to close to the top of the Top Gear leaderboard, and got nothing but rave reviews from the lads, and would be a fun, useful prize car that could hold its' own against most of the supercars on tight tracks in the game. But a 90hp bike engine?

It's a joke.
 
Back