Is it me, or this race is really easy? I can't believe that it is supposed that this is the most difficult race of all, because it is a S-license event, and you use the same car as the field (you have no opportunity to modify even the tires). And it is supposed to be a long race, but you can win 1 race everyday, then you save, turn off the PS2, and then continue playing.
I was beating the others by an average of 1-2 laps, and by race 10, I've already won the championship, but kept playing just for winning the rest.
Note: The only really difficult event is Nurburing, Formula GT can't even last 2 laps in Nurburing (tires get too red) and those nuts drive the course in less than 6 minutes.
I was beating the others by an average of 1-2 laps, and by race 10, I've already won the championship, but kept playing just for winning the rest.
Note: The only really difficult event is Nurburing, Formula GT can't even last 2 laps in Nurburing (tires get too red) and those nuts drive the course in less than 6 minutes.