Formula GT Grand Prix Season Opener TONIGHT!Open 

United States
Indiana
dtlohse
20140315_164046.jpg
20140315_170739.jpg
Racing on saturday nights at 10:30 pm ET we have a 13 race schedule and taking entries now!

Race Season
Autodromo Monza (Royal Villa 200) Season opener! 3/15
2 Fuji Speedway F (Toyota 150)
3 Suzuka Circuit (Honda 200)
4 Brands Hatch Circuit (Brondehach 180)
5 Nurburgring GP/F (GP-Strecke 160)
6 Circuito di Roma (Ferrari Dino 120)
7 Indianapois Motor Speedway (Indy 250)
8 Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (Raidillion 150)
9 Tokyo R246 (Honda Power sports 130)
10 Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit (Jackie Stewert 150)
11 Indianapolis Road Course ( Indy Grand Prix 145)
12 Nurburgring Nordschleife (Nikki Lauda Classic)
13 Cote d'Azur (Championne de Monaco 120)

Point System
16pts
2 15pts
3 14 pts
4 13 pts
5 12pts
6 11pts
7 10 pts
8 9pts
9 8pts
10 7pts
11 6pts
12 5pts
13 4pts
14 3pts
15 2pts
16 1pt

Rules:
1 Race cleanly and respect all drivers and be curdious to lead cars or faster cars.
2 If you go off track merge slowly back on track, allow other cars to get through cleanly and stay out of driving line if you are off pace.
3 If you cause another driver to go off track you must wait for them and give up your position completely until that driver is back in front of you.
4 To be eligible to win a psn card you must have raced in 10 of the 13 races and all 13 races must have a total of 12 drivers.
5 Be respective thats all we ask we all love to have fun and be competitive but we are all friends just have fun thats all we ask!

Last edited:
If your interested let me know first race of season is this weekend. We race for fun but we are also competitive and clean racers. Aid is available beides driving line and active steering. The winner of the series can win a 20 dollar psn card!

Thank you one of my first forums so rather new at this. How would I be able to post it there?
Either-

A. Wait for a mod to (hopefully) move this thread for you, or..

B. Click on the link I posted, and just create this thread in there instead.

I'd suggest trying A first as mods may not want you to create another thread. But if they don't help you out in a little while then I think B would be acceptable. I'd wait a while first though, the mods here are usually very helpful.

spec's for the cars? track list, a link to where ever its hosted too?

We are running 13 tracks for the season all that is in grand prix and izod cars, only car is Formula GT tunning alowed, we dont tune serious tunes, race every saturday night at 10:30 pm ET points system is standard 1st:16 pts 2nd: 15 pts 3rd: 14pts. If we get 16 drivers there will be either a 20 dollar psn or 50$ giveaway to the champ at the end of season. One race on saturday races last a hour to hour and a half. We run low boost only to keep pack close we enjoy pack racing more than spread out. Its all for fun and just have a good time but we also have good drivers and very competitive ones as well. Our first race is scheduled this saturday at monza 56 laps for a 200 mile race.

OK, it's unlikely I'll be able to make the races as I'm in the UK and that would make it about 3:30am GMT, a little too late.

But that's not why I'm posting here... just wanted to give a few tips as it seems interest is maybe a bit low and also you're quite new to the forum.

I think the OP (original post) could do with being edited to include ALL of the details of the races and the series itself. It would be helpful to others if you could include things like PP/Bhp/Kg limits, the tracks, the dates, the room settings (tyre wear and fuel depletion rates, damage, slipstream/draft strength etc) and of course driver aids permitted.

If you really want to attract people's attention then adding some jazzy graphics will probably help, also.

:cheers:

OK, it's unlikely I'll be able to make the races as I'm in the UK and that would make it about 3:30am GMT, a little too late.

But that's not why I'm posting here... just wanted to give a few tips as it seems interest is maybe a bit low and also you're quite new to the forum.

I think the OP (original post) could do with being edited to include ALL of the details of the races and the series itself. It would be helpful to others if you could include things like PP/Bhp/Kg limits, the tracks, the dates, the room settings (tyre wear and fuel depletion rates, damage, slipstream/draft strength etc) and of course driver aids permitted.

If you really want to attract people's attention then adding some jazzy graphics will probably help, also.

:cheers:
Thank you but Im trying to figure these things out as I go its hard to find these things out

Thank you but Im trying to figure these things out as I go its hard to find these things out

Sure. Just take a look at some of the well organised series here on GTP to get an understanding of how they are being run.

[quote="mattarmstrong, post: 9460246, member: 254Okay cool. I'm just curious about the regulations. Are the specs similar to the actual f1 regs or just the base FGT regs?[/quote]
Just base we were going to run no abs but people didnt like that idea so we didnt do it.

Back