Hey,
After grinding for a while and then spending my 4.8 million on the GT i now find i can't drive the thing. Im using a pad not a wheel and find accelerating out of a corner results in a spin unless done with extreme care. I find myself 3 minutes off the pace at the end of the race and its infuriating.
I know theses are highly tuned cars and are difficult to drive but i would like half a chance of finishing this series.
any hints or tips would be grateful.
also a little rant as it's very annoying when the other cars have finished there 20 laps and they slow down while occupying the racing line spoiling my last two laps!
Cheers.
After grinding for a while and then spending my 4.8 million on the GT i now find i can't drive the thing. Im using a pad not a wheel and find accelerating out of a corner results in a spin unless done with extreme care. I find myself 3 minutes off the pace at the end of the race and its infuriating.
I know theses are highly tuned cars and are difficult to drive but i would like half a chance of finishing this series.
any hints or tips would be grateful.
also a little rant as it's very annoying when the other cars have finished there 20 laps and they slow down while occupying the racing line spoiling my last two laps!
Cheers.