Formula GT in extreme

  • Thread starter Thread starter shimmy3003
  • 8 comments
  • 5,247 views
Messages
6
Hey, just wondering, does the F2007 or the F2010 register as a usable car for this race series? Does anyone know?
 
I haven't unlocked that event yet, but judging by what other people have been saying it's only the Polyphony Digital Formula Gran Turismo which is allowed in that event, and not the ferraris.
Apparently you can find it in the used car dealer for around Cr.5,000,000
 
No you can only use the Formula GT ,my B-Spec driver likes the car more than me atm!
 
The F1 handles terrible, and it's about 4,380,000 Cr. I just finished the series and got 3rd. Played a lot of catch up during the series.
 
Says right here... "Entry Requirements: Cars - Formula Gran Turismo"

The F1 handles terrible, and it's about 4,380,000 Cr. I just finished the series and got 3rd. Played a lot of catch up during the series.

Car was good. Unfortunately, I was not.

Won Fuji, led Indy but had an off near the and settled for 4th, DNF Cote d'Azur out of frustration :grumpy:, led Nurb but got spun out near end and finished 8th, won Monza, and DNF Suzuka out of frustration :grumpy:.

4th overall. Just need more practice... or use softer tires, turn on some assists, and save myself the headache.
 
Last edited:
Allright, thanks guys, I was grinding the Rome euro extreme race just to get the ferrari, but now i dont have to! :)
 
Because I only bought Racing Medium tires for the Formula GT, I just finished he hardest thing I've ever done in Gran Turismo. This series is insanely difficult because the AI is VERY good. I also found that there wasn't ANY tire wear during this series, so go ahead and spring for those Racing Soft Tires, you should get a slight edge then 👍 Here is a breakdown I did for the series in case you are curious about the XP levels, Good luck I was happy it only took me one try, but really, one mistake and you will have to go back and complete the race you lost after the championship :nervous:


Every win gives you $63,670


Formula GT Round 1

XP 29,737

Formula GT Round 2

XP 28,838

Formula GT Round 3

XP 28,838

Formula GT Round 4

XP 36,622

Formula GT Round 5

XP 33,628

Formula GT Round 6

XP 37,221

$382,000 For Championship Win

Level 21 Ticket - Cerrera TVR Speed 12 '00 (S)

EDIT: Also, get your Formual GT in the GT Auto area and do the engine overhaul (and oil change too!) now I'm rockin' 935HP. That would have helped too :ouch:

Jerome
 
Last edited:
I was using the tune that was posted in the GT5 Tuning section. I swapped tires 3 times to test things, who would of thought that with racing tires. An F1 car would not handle even at 60 mph. And the A.I. is pretty agressive, most of the time my car would be stuck with another car for a few seconds. I am just glad, that I finished in top 3 and don't plan to re run that to get all gold any time soon.
 
F1 cars don't handle at 60mph. There isn't enough downforce to keep them on the ground. That's why bad drivers (like Jeremy Clarkson) can barely handle high powered true race cars.
 
Back