• Thread starter Mikey24
  • 12 comments

Mikey24

(Banned)
Antarctica
Lost
mikey_2412
2014 Formula GT Indianapolis 500

This is a prestigious race, using the Formula Gran Turismo. The car must be standard with oil change (935bhp).

The race will be 500 miles, meaning there will be 200 laps, enduring the drivers to their very limit.

Tyres that are available are:
Hard
Soft

The event will consist of:
1 Hour practice session
15 Minute qualifying session for everyone (top 8 go through)
10 Minute qualifying session for top 8 drivers.
200 lap race (+1 pace lap)

I need a date and a time, then ill let you know if i can attend. For me, Wednesday & Thursday is my only days to race unfortunately.

What compound hard soft? Just ran an FGT Indy 500 a very short time ago. This won't go great with these HP levels and tyres.

What compound hard soft? Just ran an FGT Indy 500 a very short time ago. This won't go great with these HP levels and tyres.
Could you tell me which tune you used/ send a tune to me? Regardless of if I partake in this race or not, I want a tune for the FGT on Indy Speedway.

Could you tell me which tune you used/ send a tune to me? Regardless of if I partake in this race or not, I want a tune for the FGT on Indy Speedway.

It's for Sports Hard tyres but sure when I next go on I will :)

Buy them and use them. They are way more realistic with that compound. The guys who did it on GT5 who I worked with used Comfort Softs. Believe me it's pretty damn good.
Don't they wear out quickly though?

Back