Formula GT purchase after update 2.1x

United States
Pensacola, FL/USA
SoCal_Senator
Hey everyone. Just did yet another new game start and without the online service anymore, what day does the FGT pop up in the UCD? I'm on latest version, no desire to downgrade, just want to complete as much of GT5 as possible. Vielen dank, gracias, thanks, etc.

C-Dub

OK, got it to work with the online version, although the news is bad. Day 1853??? That's like months of solid play. :(

Argh.

OK, got it to work with the online version, although the news is bad. Day 1853??? That's like months of solid play. :(

Argh.

They are in-game days, not real life days. I think one in-game event (race, license test, etc) counts as a day.

I still play GT5, and @Ameer67 is correct about what he said, one in-game event (race, license test, etc) counts as a day.
Yeah I got that about advancing game days, but it just takes forever, even doing the license test trick to advance days. I guess it just won't get done and I can work on GT4 or something.

Thanks guys.

C-Dub

Yeah I got that about advancing game days, but it just takes forever, even doing the license test trick to advance days. I guess it just won't get done and I can work on GT4 or something.

Thanks guys.

C-Dub
I You can get it in the level 24 ticket, it has 3 cars in that ticket and you get one of them.

I You can get it in the level 24 ticket, it has 3 cars in that ticket and you get one of them.

That's right! Completely for got about that, and doing the save trick if I don't get it first time. So now just have to complete the Endurance Series! I've done all but the last three in A-Spec already. Thanks for the info.

C-Dub

Back