Formula GT World Championship (GT Vault down, need help with all setups)

Discussion in 'GT4 Tuning' started by Tdisidro, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Tdisidro

Tdisidro

I came back to play some oldschool Gran Turismo 4 and the only thing missing in my save is the Formula GT Championship, because I don't have much patience.
    GT Vault is down and I need help with all of the setups, can someone please help me out? I would really apreciate it.

2. benturkov

benturkov

hey what cars do you need a setup for?

3. benturkov

benturkov

4. benturkov

benturkov

5. Tdisidro

Tdisidro

Hey, thanks for the tips, I had tried Wayback Machine a couple days ago, but the setups load very slow (obviously since it is an archive), and sometimes I don't find the ideal setup (at least for me).
    But I appreciate your help by giving some of the setups I needed!
    Cheers!

6. benturkov

benturkov

7. Tdisidro

Tdisidro

Did GTVault "ended"? Some days ago it was down but then it went back and now it's down again. But about tuning, I really gotta learn a bit, especially because GTVault is down.
    Thanks again man!

8. benturkov

benturkov

I think its down but i havent heard anything official from Kerr. I think the right thing to do would be to make it like a fully accessible archive. I couldn't create an account on it for years and this message popped out sometimes but never constantly

9. Tdisidro

Tdisidro

Damn, hopefully we get an archive from the whole site or like an alternative for it. It's really sad that GTVault is down.

benturkov likes this.
  10. benturkov

benturkov

i believe it will be back up again in some time. im sure ;)

11. benturkov

benturkov