Formula GT world championship Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nix_R
  • 15 comments
  • 2,197 views
Messages
11
Messages
Nix_R
Heey everyone

I have a question about the formula gt in the extreme series

I was playing it before but just before i should get my reward my ps3 froze :ouch:

I was playing already playing over 3 hours so i'm a bid pissed off right now :p

but my question is : does is make any difference if i do the championship or every race seperatly?

I dont want to wasted another 3 hours if you know what i mean!

greetz Nix_R
 
Yes it does make a difference. If you do each one individually, you won't get a trophy where it says 'Championship' on the left. Good luck man.

Jerome
 
Okay thx for your fast reply. :)

Greetz Nix_R
 
Can you save progress as you go,I want to start the championship,not the individual races,so with each race at 20 laps it will take hours,anybody with some info please
 
It's really sad you can't save because this championship is sooooooo long.
 
I thought they were the same as GT4 - if you "exit" after a race and then return to the competition doesn't it allow you to start at the race where you left?

I'll try this later...
 
Back