Formula GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo309
  • 29 comments
  • 1,479 views

Enzo309

(Banned)
Messages
484
I'm offering Silver chrome paint

PM and reply before adding my psn

I am only willing to send first if you have a good reputation
 
Uhhhhh, and what else besides the chrome paint are you offering? You can't be serious that you think someone is going to trade a FGT for chrome paint chip...
 
Uhhhhh, and what else besides the chrome paint are you offering? You can't be serious that you think someone is going to trade a FGT for chrome paint chip...

Thinking the same thing
 
I can add Bugatti Veyron or p4 330 :)
 
Those cars are soooo common....
 
I can add Bugatti Veyron or p4 330 :)

Well let me wash and wax my FGT for you... A chrome paint chip AND a super duper common birthday car or an overweight pig of a car? :dopey:

No seriously, what do you want for the chrome paint chip? April Fool's isn't until next year so a more reasonable request please and maybe i can accommodate your wishes lol...
 
Those cars are soooo common....


Well then you can ask 5 Lvl 30's they haven't got a single chrome paint.

And by the way this can't be duplicated :)
Cause that's what your thinking :)

This is rarer than pretty much anything you can ever get in game
 
A formula gt is rarer!

I have the FGT, and I've finished with it. There's just one thing you got to ask yourself, would you trade a 5M credit car for a chrome chip?
 
ROFL OMG is that a challenge your issuing? if it is i bet you all my rare cars that it can.
 
Can't you just paint a car and send it to an alt account and BAM get said paint when you receive car?
 
Touge... I need a smiley that has a zipper over the mouth... zip it...
 
Can't you just paint a car and send it to an alt account and BAM get said paint when you receive car?

No it doesn't transfer paint chips that way... only original stock colors...
 
Can't you just paint a car and send it to an alt account and BAM get said paint when you receive car?
Yea i mean thats the best way to duplicate paint. send it to multiple accounts and there you have it, multiple paint chips
 
Yea i mean thats the best way to duplicate paint. send it to multiple accounts and there you have it, multiple paint chips

Which would make paint chips not rare at all...I've never seen anyone duplicate a FGT
 
Which would make paint chips not rare at all...I've never seen anyone duplicate a FGT

The problem is
You can't duplicate paints by sending :)
 
Not really, i painted my gallardo matte red and i sent it to my main and secondary back and forth, and it gave me paint chips for it
 
Not really, i painted my gallardo matte red and i sent it to my main and secondary back and forth, and it gave me paint chips for it

I bet it wasn't a Matte Red Paint Chip. Just the Original Paint Paint Chip
 
Not really, i painted my gallardo matte red and i sent it to my main and secondary back and forth, and it gave me paint chips for it


Nope you can't duplicate matte or chrome paints

Technically the paint is rarer than anything in game

You can have 10 Lvl 30's with X1's and you won't see 1 chrome within the 10

So yeah its rarer but I'd choose x1 because it's the fastest

Unless your a fancy bling bling guy :)
 
lol explain why i have 2 then? i can take pics for proof
 
*removes Touge before he opens his mouth and loads up zombies to distract him with...*
 
Or you can just glitch until you get the color you want. I've got two chrome cars and two chrome paints chips left, just for doing two hours worth of work.
 
Or you can just glitch until you get the color you want. I've got two chrome cars and two chrome paints chips left, just for doing two hours worth of work.

Nope you can only get it every 30-40 car's or so ^^

There's a very big misconception on non prize paints

You can't get it anywhere except every 30-40 car's you get

Good try though

And also your good try never worked ^^
 
RB6
Nope you can only get it every 30-40 car's or so ^^

There's a very big misconception on non prize paints

You can't get it anywhere except every 30-40 car's you get

Good try though

And also your good try never worked ^^

Hold Up His Good Try Will Work I know the exact glitch he talking about where you toggle until you get the desired paint chip you want but it is pointless to talk about in this thread Sorry Enzo For Going OffTopic.
 
Hold Up His Good Try Will Work I know the exact glitch he talking about where you toggle until you get the desired paint chip you want but it is pointless to talk about in this thread Sorry Enzo For Going OffTopic.

Okay? Lol
 
I smell some trolls in this thread but anyway I just put it on my new SLR :) because I already done the FGT championship then just sold it after I also found out that you could use X1 online so FGT is pretty much weak online

SLR chrome with matte red wheels :D

I'm almost Lvl 30 too anyway close to the X1
 
May I ask why you wanted a FGT, if you don't need one.
 
Hey look, he's trying to get rid of the chrome silver he scammed me out of. I suggest not trading with this guy, unless he sends first.
 
i hate people that do that no point even talking to the little boy!!
 
Back