Formula GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter GR1P_0082R
  • 11 comments
  • 625 views
Messages
327
Messages
GR1P_0082R
Have available for trade a Blue Formula GT, with very recent Engine AND Chassis restorations.

ONLY looking for these cars:

1) Pescarolo C60 Judd GV5 Playstation Le Mans '04,
2) Ferrari F1 2010
3) Ferrari F1 2007

EDIT: No other offers please, as I 95% sure am going to have whatever else you have to offer if it's not listed above.
 
Last edited:
what about any of the other 2 judds?


Have available for trade a Blue Formula GT, with very recent Engine AND Chassis restorations.

ONLY looking for these cars:

1) C60 Hybrid-Judd GV5 Playstation Le Mans '04,
2) Ferrari F1 2010
3) Ferrari F1 2007
 
Have them, if it's not on that list of 3 cars I have, I more then likely have it already.
 
Wish I had the one of those cars so I could finally get my hands on that FGT. >.<
 
The C60 Hybride is '05. I have that car and also the F10. But I'm also looking for the F2007 :P
 
Back