Formula GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter niknokers
  • 25 comments
  • 1,010 views
Messages
291
I have a green FGT and willing to trade for:
- Ford Mark IV Race Car '67‎
- Ferrari 330 P4
 
Go to the link in my sig to see if u like anything I can trade right now
 
I've got a 330 P4 if you want it, can trade anytime.
 
I can consider your offer also.
Send me a pm.
 
take silver chrome paint chip for it?
 
Cool I have wanted one for awhile what color is it
 
I have a green FGT and willing to trade for:
- Ford Mark IV Race Car '67‎
- Ferrari 330 P4

Are you still interested in Ferrari 330 ( NEW 0 miles ) ? I'd like to trade it with your FGT.

I am able to trade now, add me PSN ID Bintara12a
 
Are you still interested in Ferrari 330 ( NEW 0 miles ) ? I'd like to trade it with your FGT.

I am able to trade now, add me PSN ID Bintara12a

Can you wait until 31st Dec?
 
i can trade either of the cars you want now. when are you available?
 
i can trade either of the cars you want now. when are you available?

I have a Ford Mark IV Race Car '67‎ & 330 P4, pick one and we can do the trade in 2hours when I get home? What do you say?
 
I have a Ford Mark IV Race Car '67‎ & 330 P4, pick one and we can do the trade in 2hours when I get home? What do you say?

confused... my post was for the OP. He wants a mark IV or 330P4.... I said I could trade either for the FGT...
 
confused... my post was for the OP. He wants a mark IV or 330P4.... I said I could trade either for the FGT...

I already have the 330 P4. Im interested with mark IV but can only do trade later after 8 hours.
 
I have a mark IV and would be happy to trade... i have been trying to get the fgt. I am ready as soon as you are
 
Can you wait until 31st Dec?

Sure no problem, so my ferrari 330 with your FGT right?

Cause i saw one of your post said that you already have the 330 and looking for the mark IV. I have the mark IV also with low mileage
 
I have a mark IV and would be happy to trade... i have been trying to get the fgt. I am ready as soon as you are

Ok send me a PM. well trade as soon as were both available, and you still not gotten the FGT 👍
 
Sure no problem, so my ferrari 330 with your FGT right?

Cause i saw one of your post said that you already have the 330 and looking for the mark IV. I have the mark IV also with low mileage

Im interested with your 330 P4 with 0 Mileage
 
Ok then, add me Bintara12a. i'll send the car tonight. Cheers mate

Ok. But i can send you the car after 2 days as I am quite occupied for the next 2 days, if thats ok with you.
 
Back