N nasirgt Messages 7 Jan 2, 2011 #1 Im ready for the formula gt championship but i dont have the car and I cannot find it. Ive got 1.6million in the bank so where could I get it from?
Im ready for the formula gt championship but i dont have the car and I cannot find it. Ive got 1.6million in the bank so where could I get it from?
dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Jan 2, 2011 #2 You get it in the UCD, it's also in the OCD right now for just under 5,000,000. You need to be level 24 to buy it,
You get it in the UCD, it's also in the OCD right now for just under 5,000,000. You need to be level 24 to buy it,
P p3tchy Messages 4 Messages petchy1980 Jan 2, 2011 #3 Its in the online collectors dealership and costs 4.8m, you also need an A or B spec lv of 24