Formula gt

  • Thread starter Thread starter dj-smurph
  • 6 comments
  • 828 views
Messages
219
Messages
Dj-smurph
Before this thread is locked this is a general answer to peoples problem with the FGT.

First of all it is not a formula 1 car of any age. It is in fact a mashup. I will explain

1) the engine is 3.5l. Not seen in f1 since 1995.
2) the wheel track is too wide
3) the exhaust position is so 2000's
4) the rear wing is too wide, mid 90's style
5) the driver head Protection is mid 90's
6) when the car is being refuelled the car drops off the jack the nozzle leaves the car and proceeds to engulf the car in fire.

So when people complain about it it makes me laugh. Feel free to add below your thoughts.
 
Last edited:
Before this thread is locked this is a general answer to peoples problem with the FGT.

So when people complain about it it makes me laugh. Feel free to add below your thiught

So what do you mean by thiught?
 
I don't understand how this is an answer to anyone's problems with the FGT. What problems?

Can we not complain about a car because you've given us 6 fun facts?
 
Shows that I should proof read my posts . I should have added... The car is fictional.

Yes the x2010 is fictional but at least the spec was laid down by a proper f1 designer.

Also I seem to remember the FGT to be tricky to drive before but I am trying not to look back through Rose tinted glasses
 
Last edited:
The description of the FGT says that it's a fictional car.

All you have to do is just read that, or am I missing something..??
 
wait... so this isn't a real car??
 
Back